Base Natur'O : the place to be
for water lovers, nature & relaxation,
with activities adapted to all levels
Located at the port of Épinal, on the banks of the Moselle and the Canal des Vosges, the Natur'O Base offers many activities to be enjoyed with family, friends or alone. The site is declined in three universes to suit all desires: Natur'O Vive, Natur'O Calm and Natur'O Bicycle.
What to have fun in the middle of nature, for a few hours or for a whole day!
Natur'O base reception : avenue de la République, Port d'Épinal - 88000 ÉPINAL
- JULY & AUGUST | Open every day : 9h00-19h00
- APRIL > JUNE & SEPTEMBER > OCTOBER | Open every day except Monday : 9h00-12h30 / 13h30-18h00
- NOVEMBER > MARCH | Open from Tuesday to Saturday : 9h00-12h30 / 13h30-17h00
Conditions of access
- The access to the leisure center is free from 14 years old. For children from 8 to 13 years old, the access is possible only with a major and a certificate on the honor that the child can swim.
- Bring a bathing suit, a t-shirt and closed shoes. A wetsuit, available for rent, is recommended.
- Please arrive 45 minutes before the start of the activity.
How to get there?
- By car : 2h from Besançon, Dijon, Mulhouse, Strasbourg / 45 minutes from Nancy / 1h15 from Metz
- By TGV : Paris 2h15
- By bus : Imagine 1 line, Imagerie and Port stops (Monday to Saturday) / Imagine 5 line, République stop (Sunday)
- By self-service electric bicycle: Port - Musée de l'Image station(VilVolt application required)
- By foot : 10 minutes from downtown Épinal
Reservations can be made on site or with Épinal Tourisme.
- By phone: 03 29 37 87 71
- By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In one of the 4 reception points: Épinal, Charmes, La Vôge-les-Bains and Xertigny
The vocations of the Natur'O Base
This community sports facility aims to meet several challenges:
- DYNAMIZE the tourist development of the agglomeration with a fun and secure water sports facility
- PERFORM in the discipline of canoe-kayak with a tool adapted to the support of high level and the organization of international events
- To propose a new sport and leisure offer to the inhabitants of the territory
- TRAIN civil security responders for interventions in flooded urban areas (partnership with the Departmental Fire and Rescue Service - SDIS)
- SAFEGUARD the young people of the agglomeration with educational activities around water to understand the effects of a river in complete safety
LEARN MORE BY WATCHING THE INTERVIEWS
The Natur'o Base is also
CAMPING CAR AREA
- Rate : 7€ / night (electricity and tourist tax included)
- Parking available all year round
RECREATIONAL BOAT SITES
Rates (electricity included) :
- 8€ / day
- 50€ / week
- 210€ / month
- 950€ for 6 months